E-Caliber 9.9 XTR is a light, fun, and fast carbon e-MTB. It's built to ride like a traditional cross country bike, and it even has the same race-worthy suspension tech as Supercaliber. The sleek and subtle Fazua drive system provides a boost without adding bulk, and you get a spec loaded with high-end parts.
It's right for you if...
You wanna ride your heart out on a lightweight e-MTB that rips singletrack just like a regular XC bike, but can give you a leg-saving boost when you want it. You also want the smoothest, lightest, more precise parts spec, filled with carbon and cutting edge tech like our IsoStrut shock.
The tech you get
A lightweight, full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with 60mm of travel, a 120mm FOX Factory 34 Step-Cast fork, dual remote lockout, and Trek's exclusive lightweight IsoStrut FOX Factory shock. A Fazua Evation motor and 250Wh battery that can assist up to 20 mph when it's on, and gives zero drag when it's off, plus a handlebar-mounted Fazua Remote FX controller. A Shimano XTR drivetrain, a Bontrager XXX carbon seatpost, and Kovee XXX 30 carbon wheels.
The final word
Our top-shelf E-Caliber is light, fast, and built to rip. It rides like an XC race bike—like a Supercaliber, in fact—until you decide you want a little boost to scramble up a climb or put in a few extra laps.
Why you'll love it
- You get a helping hand from the motor on climbs and long rides, but it's a more natural-feeling assist that gives you an overall experience that's closer to riding an analog bike than a typical e-MTB
- The drive system, including the motor, is easily removable. Just take it out, pop on the included cover, and you'll have a standard mountain bike that weighs 2.9kg less than before
- IsoStrut gives you just enough rear suspension for cross country traction and comfort with less weight and more efficiency
- Pivotless seat stays save on weight and actively bend to help soak up trail chatter
- Wider Kovee XXX 30 wheels are crazy light, really strong, and provide better tire support so you can run lower pressure and get more traction
|Frame||OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, IsoStrut, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Boost148, 60mm travel|
|Fork||Fox Factory 34 Step-Cast, Float EVOL air spring, FIT4 2-position damper, dual remote lockout, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, Kashima Coat, Boost110, 15mm Kabolt axle, 120mm travel|
|Rear Shock||Trek IsoStrut, Fox Factory shock, air spring, DPS 2-position remote damper, Kashima Coat, 235x32.5mm|
|Wheels||Bontrager Kovee XXX 30, OCLV Mountain Carbon, Tubeless Ready, DT Swiss 54T engagement, centerlock, Shimano Microspline freehub, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear|
|Tires||Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120TPI, 29x2.40"|
|Crankset||E*thirteen E*spec Race Carbon, 34T|
|Shifters||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XTR M9100, Shadow Plus, long cage, 51T max cog|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano XTR M9100, 10-51, 12-speed|
|Chain||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed|
|Brakes||Shimano XTR M9120 4-piston hydraulic disc|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 15mm rise|
|Stem||Bontrager Kovee Pro, 35mm, Knock Block, Blendr compatible, 13 degree, 70mm length|
|Headset||Knock Block Integrated, 62-degree radius, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
|Seatpost||Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.6mm, 0mm offset, 400mm length|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Pro, 7x10mm carbon rails, 138mm width|
|Battery||Fazua Evation 1.0, 250Wh|
|Controller/Display||Fazua Remote bX|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Alpine Navy Smoke/Trek White / Large||601842550106||5256430|
|Marigold to Radioactive Red Fade / Large||601842550069||5256435|